Book your hearing test at Lunettes Opticians through bloom hearing specialists
Here at Lunettes Opticians we have partnered with bloom™ hearing specialists and are pleased to offer free hearing assessments and hearing healthcare services at our Sleaford branch.
Committed to putting your needs first, bloom will work with you to find solutions to improve your hearing loss. Their expert Hearing Aid Audiologist will not only provide help and advice, but they will also take the time to understand your hearing needs so you get the right hearing aids for your lifestyle. Whether you are looking for the latest smart technology, cosmetically attractive hearing aids or competitive prices and payment plans, bloom hearing specialists look forward to helping you start on the path to better hearing.
Think you may be experiencing hearing loss and not sure if you need your hearing tested? Try this simple self-assessment and answer the following questions:
- Is it difficult hearing over the telephone?
- Do people say you have the TV up too loud?
- Are you straining to follow conversations in noisy backgrounds, such as restaurants?
- Do you experience dizziness, pain or ringing in your ears?
- Do you ask people to repeat themselves?
- Do you think that people often mumble or don’t speak clearly?
- Do you have trouble following the conversation when two or more people are talking at the same time?
- Are family members or co-workers telling you that you miss what has been said?
- Are you misunderstanding what is being said and responding inappropriately?
- Do you have trouble understanding the speech of women and children?
If you answered YES to any of the above then we recommend you contact us and arrange a free hearing test.
Understanding hearing loss
Hearing loss or deafness, is the partial or total inability to hear sound in one or both ears. There are many reasons and factors why hearing loss may occur but one of the biggest causes is the ageing process. While there is no cure to age related hearing loss, advances in technology modern hearing aids can make a big difference in helping you to take back control of your life.
Noise is also another major factor that affects your hearing especially continuous and repeated exposure to loud noise, whether that is at work or leisure. bloom hearing specialists, as well as providing hearing solutions once you start to experience hearing loss, also supply a range of ear protection equipment.
Get the best from your hearing aids
If you already wear hearing aids, bloom can provide a free service check to ensure your hearing aids are still working efficiently to address your hearing loss.
Book an appointment
To book your free hearing health assessment, call Lunettes Opticians or visit the bloom hearing specialists website for further information.
< Back to Articles